Shipping can be stressful for house plants, so please carefully read the information below before placing an order with us.
- We aren’t liable if USPS or UPS leaves your package outside in extreme temperatures. Please sign up for tracking alerts with USPS and UPS when you receive your tracking number. For USPS text tracking information, click here. For UPS My Choice information, click here.
- Temporary stress and mild leaf damage is possible during shipment.
- Boxes are dark and distribution centers can be cold. We purposefully ship many plants dry so that they don’t begin the process of root rot during shipping while they’re in a dark box. For example, Philodendron plants will wilt slightly when dry, but will perk up very quickly after a good watering.
- USPS and UPS may experience random service disruptions, please keep an eye on your plant by utilizing the tracking services.
- It’s highly recommended to pay for shipping insurance. Shipping insurance is inexpensive and can alleviate the stress of purchasing a pricey plant to be shipped. If you would like to add shipping insurance, please contact us at email@example.com before or immediately after you place your order.
- If you suspect any plant damage, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours with images of the damage for any claims.
If you ever have any questions, please email us directly at email@example.com. It’s rare that we experience shipping issues, but it’s important that you understand the risks before you make your purchase!